Candy Cane Ornament
Faith Series x RTC
The Faith series is a paracord product range handmade by Faith.
The Candy Cane. A Christmas special!! According to legend, this candy was first created back in the 18th century. With public displays of Christianity banned in the past, Christians were oppressed. One man found this oppression distressing and wished he could share the love of Jesus and the joy of Christmas with the rest of the world. Thus, he created this candy to allow him to communicate the real story of Christmas to others. See below or pic 3 for write-up :)
Size: Approx.: Height: 10cm, Length: 5.5cm, Width: 1.5cm
*As each and every piece is handmade, please allow for slight deviations in measurements.
Other than looking like a shepherd’s staff, flip it upside down and see the letter J for Jesus. Red stripes representing his blood on the cross and white for the purification of our sins, bringing us salvation and an eternal life. A hard candy, reminding us that Jesus is our rock, dependable and strong (Psalms 31:3). Peppermint was the flavor that the candy maker chose for the candy cane. Peppermint was very similar to hyssop, which was used for sacrifice and purification in the Old Testament, reminding us of the sacrifice that Jesus made for us. It also reminds us of the spices brought by the Wise Men when they came to visit Jesus (Psalm 51:7, Matthew 2:11). People often break the candy cane when eating, which the candy maker meant to remind us of Jesus’ body that was broken for us when He was crucified on the cross (1 Cor 11:24).
The candy cane, not only a Christmas sweet but also the story of God’s love for us.
What is the cost of delivery?
While there is no minimum order for deliveries, delivery charges are added on check-out based on the type of delivery option chosen.
1. Regular Mailing (Not Trackable) - $2
2. Express Courier (Trackable) - $4.50
3. Self-Collection (232 AMK Ave 3) - Free
*Do note that we are not liable for any loss of items with regular mail (not trackable).
Regular Mailing is free for orders above $25, and Express Courier Delivery is free for orders above $50.
How long does the delivery take?
We try to ship out the orders within 3 business days (Monday to Friday) upon receiving the payment.
1) For Regular Mailing, it takes about 5 to 9 business days.
2) For Express Courier, it takes about 4 to 5 business days (excluding weekends & Public Holidays).
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method. However, postage for returned goods is to be borne by the customer.
If you received a defected item, we will exchange it for free. Please write in to us with a picture of the defect at RememberthyCreator.email@example.com. However, rest assured that we check our goods before sending them out.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned
- Returned items should not be used
How to go about on returning/ exchanging the goods?
- Drop us an email at RememberthyCreator.firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, contact number. original payment method and the product(s) you wish to return or exchange. If there is any defect, please remember to include a picture as well.
- After we have acknowledged your email, please proceed to mail us back the item. We are not liable for any loss of items that comes with the risk of normal mail (non-trackable).
- When we have received your item, we will proceed to refund to the original payment method. For exchange due to defect, please let us know how much the shipping is, and we will refund the mailing fee to you via PayNow.
Contact us at RememberthyCreator.email@example.com for any other support required.