(Preorder) Patience Keychain
Faith Series x RTC
The Faith series is a paracord product range handmade by Faith. The naming of the products in the series are inspired by Faith's own journey and the words important to her as she grows in her faith. Click here to read Faith’s journey.
A cute keychain to add some colour to your bag and double up as a zip puller!!
Inspired by my 2021 word of the year, I decided to name this knot ‘patience’. Although this knot was not very difficult to learn, I kept getting confused by it. Learning and making items with this knot really tested my patience. I hope this keychain will remind you to not compare yourself to others. Although something may seem simple for someone else, it can be difficult for you. Give yourself some time and be patient with yourself. You will get there eventually!
♡, Faith (っ ^ ͜ ^ )っ
*As each and every piece is handmade, please allow for slight deviations in measurements.
Size: Approx. Height: 9.5cm (incl. circle), Width of paracord: 1.2cm
Due to the nature of the preorder, we will require 1 week to fulfil the order. However, if it is in bulk, we may require more time.
What is the cost of delivery?
While there is no minimum order for deliveries, delivery charges are added on check-out based on the type of delivery option chosen.
1. Regular Mailing (Not Trackable) - $2
2. Express Courier (Trackable) - $4.50
3. Self-Collection (232 AMK Ave 3) - Free
*Do note that we are not liable for any loss of items with regular mail (not trackable).
Regular Mailing is free for orders above $25, and Express Courier Delivery is free for orders above $50.
How long does the delivery take?
We try to ship out the orders within 3 business days (Monday to Friday) upon receiving the payment.
1) For Regular Mailing, it takes about 5 to 9 business days.
2) For Express Courier, it takes about 4 to 5 business days (excluding weekends & Public Holidays).
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method. However, postage for returned goods is to be borne by the customer.
If you received a defected item, we will exchange it for free. Please write in to us with a picture of the defect at RememberthyCreator.firstname.lastname@example.org. However, rest assured that we check our goods before sending them out.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned
- Returned items should not be used
How to go about on returning/ exchanging the goods?
- Drop us an email at RememberthyCreator.email@example.com with your order number, contact number. original payment method and the product(s) you wish to return or exchange. If there is any defect, please remember to include a picture as well.
- After we have acknowledged your email, please proceed to mail us back the item. We are not liable for any loss of items that comes with the risk of normal mail (non-trackable).
- When we have received your item, we will proceed to refund to the original payment method. For exchange due to defect, please let us know how much the shipping is, and we will refund the mailing fee to you via PayNow.
Contact us at RememberthyCreator.firstname.lastname@example.org for any other support required.